Nigerian pension funds entered #PrivateEquity in 2012. We now want 40% of assets in alts, in real estate and infra: Ehimeme Ohioma of PENCOM 7 minutes ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
“Most of the investors looking at Ghana are actually pan-African": Brian Frimpong of @Databankgroupgh at #SRAfrica15 14 minutes ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
"We still have the triple threat of gold, cocoa and oil": Eric Appiah on why to invest in Ghana #SRAfrica15 https://t.co/xwZrolxg0x 15 minutes ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
RT @pbacker67 : I will be speaking @SuperReturn #Africa at 10.15 on Dec. 1 in #Accra about "Francophone Africa: An Overlooked Opportunity? I… 36 minutes ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
There's a 20% chance Ghana defaults, 60% that it muddles through and 20% that all goes well: David Cowan of @Citi #SRAfrica about 1 hour ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
Ghana was a poster child for the Eurobond. It could still default, and then what happens? asks David Cowan of @Citi at #SRAfrica15 about 1 hour ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
The TEN oilfield coming on stream next year "does, sort of allow Ghana to get out of its debt trap" says David Cowan of @Citi #SRAfrica15 about 1 hour ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
As our #SRAfrica15 summit gets underway, David Cowan of @Citi tells us how Ghana got into deficit doldrums https://t.co/SYRoRKhvun about 1 hour ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
RT @rachael_levy : <3 Private Equity Pros Must Play Dating Game <3 my fundraising takeaways from #SupInv in Amsterdam https://t.co/IlRPp0Jq… 3 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
Let's keep it quiet, but there's 10% off all SuperReturn and SuperInvestor events today for #BlackFriday . Quote BFRIDAY when you book! 4 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
We love @INSEADKnowledge : the famous business school's repository of long form business and strategy articles. Nice https://t.co/rl8mZQM82c 4 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
Europe-focussed infrastructure fundraising hits pre-crisis levels: https://t.co/ctV5Aam5km 5 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
SuperInvestor US touches down in SF in February. You can save $900 if you book by next Friday - don't miss out: https://t.co/nDSGzbXS76 5 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
"It helps me do better business": Looking forward to seeing you at #SRAfrica2015 https://t.co/wRxArDIT94 5 days ago. · reply · retweet · favorite
Exceptional networking. 1 LP to 1 GP! No other conference provides you with such unique opportunities
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the event, we have a very special programme of content and networking in store!
Two in-depth focused pre-conference summits - 21 September. With a CIO LP keynote to open the day!
Join the speaker faculty, raise your profile or host a reception during the award-winning SuperReturn conference
1) Part of the Global award-winning SuperReturn series, which delivers quality and global reach before, during and after the conference:
"SuperReturn Hong Kong is the only "must attend" conference on my list. A great opportunity to meet the entire Private Equity community in Asia in a single week"
David Simons, Future Fund
2) SuperReturn Asia focused on delivering content, speakers and networking you cannot get anywhere else – making it vital to come into the conference and not miss out!
"The week of SuperReturn Asia is simply the best way to connect with the highest quality GPs and LPs in the region"
Kenneth Tan, Southern Capital Group
3) Focus on content and breadth of formats for discussion and networking to ensure you come away with new contacts and new knowledge:
"I am looking forward to SuperReturn Asia as it promises to deliver unrivalled networking opportunities and thoroughly researched, current and relevant discussions."
Robert Petty, Clearwater Capital Partners
ICBI is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.